Hey guys, if you've noticed our posts have gotten a little more cerebral, but it comes out of something grand and wonderful. This particular post looks to adress some comments that were held in our SPIT THAT! event this past Thursday (which happen every Thursday and in many ways is great food for the soul) which spoke to the ability for us (THE YUME community) to make a difference in today's world.
Here are some bullet points we took from the discussion to share with you:
- Make tangible items that you can work on immediately
- Lead by example or try your best to be the greatest example you can be
- Do not feed into the system, make the system feed into you
- Stop talking! DO SOMETHING!!
- Believe in yourself and others will believe in you!!
- BECOME A MENTOR (firstname.lastname@example.org)
It was a great discussion coupled with some great poetry, if you have never been to a WRITER'S BLOCK event or to the SPIT THAT! series, then you need to stop by it happens every Thursday.
LIVE YUME ; BECOME TIMELESS